See This Tonight updates every and Friday, and intermittently on other days.

It is my sincere belief that the reproduction of copyrighted materials on this page for the purposes of criticism constitutes fair use.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Format Change

Hey Guys,

To everyone who's been following along these last few weeks, I really appreciate it. Recently, though, I've been doing some film work of my own, as well as starting a part-time job to feed my broke ass while I take on unpaid film gigs and build my resume.

The point is, I don't think I'll have time to consistently publish three posts a week. But I'm going to try to keep putting up an op-ed piece every Friday, and reviews whenever I get the chance. Follow this blog if you want to be notified of new posts.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment