See This Tonight updates every and Friday, and intermittently on other days.

It is my sincere belief that the reproduction of copyrighted materials on this page for the purposes of criticism constitutes fair use.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Patience Is A Virtue

I'm sure many of you wake up early on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to read my blog and are absolutely crushed if there isn't a new post. But fear not, I haven't forgotten about you. I've been completely swamped working on some projects of my own (you know, actually making movies instead of telling other people how to make theirs better) and have gotten a little behind on my writing here. But I'm aiming to have a post up a little later today, so check back this evening and everything will be right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment